Monday, June 30, 2008

Good and Bad at ATA Worlds

The Good:
Went to ATA Worlds TaeKwondo tournament this past weekend. Cool!! We drove up Friday night, did the thing on Saturday, and drove home. And I stayed lo-carb the whole way! (Except for purchasing ripe plums at a roadside stand and eating two.)

And yesterday I tried the crustless pizza at lunch, then did bad by eating a huge bowl of homemade ice cream that my brother mixed up. It was delicious! Last year, we only made ice cream one time, and just in case that is the limit this year I was *not* going to miss it.

And I'm down to 334!!

The Bad:
I broke the toilet seat in the hotel just by sitting on it. How embaressing! But I will remember that for a long, long time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am very proud of you! Way to go girl! All night I have been looking at Jimmy Moore's blog list (which I was thrilled to be on, #25) and I keep on reading about these people who "think" they need to lose weight, whereas I would die to be their size! Six pounds seems like a miracle when you are our size, and the next six will come off just as easily. I hear my own thoughts echoing in what you type - so buck up, you are not alone!