Sunday, June 15, 2008

Not enough done, not enough time

It's the same old story, not enough done because of not enough time. But I did take the time to watch a movie with my daughter. And last night in bed, she wanted to just talk before we went to sleep instead of me reading her a book.

I'm going to post what I eat in this journal and exercise, as sort of a food diary. It won't be in any particular order, just for me and me alone.

No exercise, just cooked breakfast. We ate out for lunch and dinner. Not good, but it could be worse.

Right now, I'm cooking a lasagna for church, drying a load of clothes, and washing a load of clothes. Any idea how much heat that can generate in such a little bitty kitchen?!?! I have the door open, but it's still too hot in there. And since I can't stand the heat, I got out of the kitchen! (Sorry, had to say that. )

Anyway, that's my life right now. Placid, content, and happy.

No comments: